Need a mortgage to buy a house, refinance, top up or Build a new home?
We Do The Legwork For You.
Kingbird Limited’s Director Ian Bailey (under FSP1000441), has contracted to Rod Schubert Financial Advice Limited (“RSFA” – FSP709511) to provide advice in relation to residential mortgages, insurance, and Kiwisaver products.
RSFA has access to most major tier 1 and tier 2 banks and lenders so we will do the legwork and find the best lender for you and your needs.
Are you a first home buyer, need refinance, a mortgage, financial planning, top up or construction loans and want to understand the process and your options.
Contact us and spend 10 minutes discussing your needs. We do the legwork and identify the best solution to meet your requirements.
Do you want to know:
- Calculating affordability
- The best bank (or none-bank) for you (or non-bank if main bank criteria isn’t met)
- Seek pre-approval
- Understand the step-by-step guidance of getting a mortgage
- Help you get up to 95% LVR (5% deposits for Kāinga Ora lending only)
- Negotiate pricing to obtain you the best terms
Has you loan come up for renewal or you want to refinance due to changes in circumstances
- Want to take advantage of lower interest rates and new terms
- Want to look at alternative banking options
We can help!
Looking to build your new home
- Fixed-price contracts
- Turn-key contracts
- Buying off-the-plans
- Labour only contracts
- Factory-built houses or “prefabs”
- Relocatable dwellings (to move to a site and connect)
We’ll manage the finance process for you and ensure you get the best lending arrangement for your situation
Been turned down by your bank
- Have you been turned down by your bank?
- Need Bridging finance
- Are you are newly self-employed or have had a “blip” year
- Are you asset rich and cash poor and need finance,
- Do you have a credit rating issue
We have access to a variety of non-bank short and longer-term lending solutions.
Let us do the legwork and find you a solution
- Has your initial fixed term expired and you want to take advantage of the lower interest rates
- Has your circumstances changed?
- Do you want to look at alternatives and options?
- Seek the best pricing from your existing bank as well as advise on other market pricing
Contact us now!
Getting a mortgage with Kingbird is simple.
Kingbird will try to make the mortgage adventure as simple as possible by following a 6 step process. We take the hard work away by doing the leg work for you.
KINGBIRD IS REGISTERED UNDER THE FINANCIAL ADVIcE PROVIDER (FSP1000364) as a WhOLESALE SERVICE PROVIDER.
IAN BAILEY, IS A DIRECTOR AND OWNER OF KINGBIRD LIMITED AND HAS CONTRACTED TO ROD SCHUBERT FINANCIAL ADVICE LIMITED (“RSFA”) UNDER (FSP709511) AND PROVIDES FINANCIAL ADVIcE SERVICES IN RELATION TO RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGES. Additionally, RSFA also provides risk insurance and Kiwisaver advice under their FAP umbrella and FSP 709511.
Applying online for finance is quick and confidential. Once we receive this info one of our home loan advisors contact you to progress your application further.